Spiritual Mercury

Spirits rome here... singing songs in the wind, calling the name "Mercury, oh mercury, where have you gone?" over and over again... bless Mercury, the tabby kitten, messanger to all loved ones...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Interveiwing my mom

Me: Hay, mom, can I interview you on your childhood?

Mom: Sure.

Me: Okay, how were you treated?

Mom: By whom?

Me: Oh, just forget I said a word. What did you like to do when you were young?

Mom: Well, I loved writing, and I also I liked smimming, but I LOVED having adventures on my bike.

Me: What adventures?

Mom: Well, I liked going down really steep hills. You see, I was a dare-Devil.

Me: Cool! Anyway, what were your cats names?

Mom: Oh god, I, I can't remember them. I'm sorry... but when I was a teenager I had millions of cats that lived on a farm with me and my family.

Me: Hmmm... okay, what was your personality when you were young?

Mom: I was really thoughtful, although quite sensitive, VERY talkitive, and very adventurous.

Me: Always getting into trouble?

Mom: No, I barely ever got into trouble, I was very responssible.

Me: What did you colect?

Mom: What did I colect, boy, did I colect anything? Hmmm... buttons. When I was a little younger than you I colected buttons.

Me: Hmmm... Okay, were down to the last question; Mom... I'M HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!

Mom: Were going to have food in a few min. Now, what was your question?

Me: I'M HUNGRY!!!!

3 Comments:

At 9:25 PM PST, Blogger PETS said...

I want to know what was you question for you mother... PETS:

 
At 9:42 PM PST, Blogger Ivory said...

I like your blog this is my first time finding it. I am Ivory I am 30 and my blog is on this site as well. it is very nice to get to know you I have a daughter who is 9 and she loves cats too. Hers is named Queen Mab.

 
At 1:17 PM PST, Blogger Russell Van Rooy said...

Hi Hannah ! It's your step-Dad Russ, here ! I wonder if the bold tag works ! If you see something bold I guess it does !
Hope you are having a nice day and I will see you soon ! - love, Russ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home