Spiritual Mercury

Spirits rome here... singing songs in the wind, calling the name "Mercury, oh mercury, where have you gone?" over and over again... bless Mercury, the tabby kitten, messanger to all loved ones...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

What do you think?

Hello, I have been really been interested in hakus, and this haku I've always really liked. What do you think?

There is a path in the hearts of all of us...

Hidden and seldom traveled....

Which leads to an unkown, secret place...
-Oddworld, Stranger's Wrath

So, how'd you like it? I really would like to hear your thoughts on it! Thanx for reading this far.

Tears roll down my rosey cheeks,
Splashing into the blossom's creeks,
I sing the song of life and day,
when I can sing it, when I may...

1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM PST, Blogger smoothdime said...

Hi,

--- www.blogladder.com ---

This is an invite to blogladder.com. Blog Ladder is a community blogging site that is set up like a forum. There is also an entry ladder, a custom blog ladder and a custom entry ladder. You can personalize and save color combos using the color factory. We also support tags. And you'll actually get some comments!

Best

 

Post a Comment

<< Home