Spiritual Mercury

Spirits rome here... singing songs in the wind, calling the name "Mercury, oh mercury, where have you gone?" over and over again... bless Mercury, the tabby kitten, messanger to all loved ones...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm sorry...

...to all who enjoyed and beleived in this site. I hsve put it off to the side, as if to adandon it forever. As if to be nothing, even if my first blog ever. Infatct, this is the only way to comunicate with humans around the world... and enjoy myself, as I much friends with everyone. I am truly sorry.... it will never happen again... (For now)

Nothing exciting is going on lately... fourth grade strikes again... but what I have noticed, is this week people have been locking me outside. It all started when I had gone to the greatest place ever.... although do not know how to spell it. (Ummm.... Gadalupe House? You get the idea) It was shower day, and my stepmom was busy with the showers, so I became bored, she let me outside, and kept the door unluked. An hour or two passed, and after breaking sticks, running threw the grass, calling for cats and making a nest, I felt as to go in. I ran to the back door and tryed to open the door. Locked. I hurled my fist against the door to get in... nobody heird me. I sat there, wondering what to do, pounding against the door calling names over and over agin. Finally, I had sed to the side of the building where the tables lay, and I jumped up onto the tallest one and scanned the windows for a open one. After finding one, I started to call names over and over agin, until they heird me and let me inside. Strike one.

After school on days when my bro's at late class probably means mom will get there a little sooner, but this time she wasn't. I went up to my carppol person, and said in a jolly voice (Although fake) "Bring me with you!" She said okay and I quickly stamered. What the? I thuoght, putting my hand under my chin. The next thing I knew I was in the car.... driving off to my house. I explained the disection today.... us disecting the squid (I'll post the notes up once I'm done with em) and how I really wasn't, I was just taking notes on it. We had finally arrived at the house, and when she drove away into the distance, I found that the door was locked. Pounded on it, no answer. I pounded on every window and door, no answer came out of any og em. I felt unhappy... sitting there, with Aster by myside. An half hour passed, and I found myself still sitting there, playing with Aster. Finally, mom arrived and let me inside, telling me it wasn't my carpool person's day to bring me home. Strike two.

After enjoyinf life at Whitaker ponds group, planting trees and exploring, I found that we were off to the bus stop. Minutes passed.... and I saw the bus had come late, I felt sort of bored then. I was used to the fact of this.... and it got pretty boring just standing there in the rain making cars honk at me. Or trying to hitchhike a ride. (Sigh) an hour passed slowly, and I found myself walking ovwe to shelter and waiting 15 min. there. Finally, the bus arrived, and we all piled in the bus, pushing and pulling to get in first. I found myself holding a bar, looking out the window and enjoying the heater.... strike three.

Who knows the next time I shall be locked out.... it sort of frightens me, in a way...